We are your eXclusive Business Development and Information Technology consulting firm. We specialize in IT Consulting Services ,Business Development Assistance and Technology Repairs.
Are you a business and need help with finding the right computer and software to help run your office or to assist with your business operations? Or do you need help with an IT project, installing new equipment, or upgrading to a new software package?
Then call eXclusive Systems, LLC . When we leave your office or home - EVERYONE is smiling.
We provide comprehensive solutions that detail the services you will receive with the final solution. We review your requirements with you to ensure we are meeting your needs.
We believe that by understanding our customer's business and goals and by building client relationships - we create the best solutions which support your business model. We believe in satisfied customers!!!
Information Technology Consulting Services
A detailed Management Report is provided to the client at the conclusion of all Information Technology Consulting Engagements.
- Program Management - Leading program management implementations utilizing industry standard tools, methodologies and practices.
- Project Management - Leading small (1-3 months), mid-size (6-9 months) and large scale (9+ months) projects utilizing industry standard tools, methodologies and practices.
- Facilitation - Lead a process of collecting diverse business issues, objectives, goals and strategies from key and essential business representatives and stake holders. Apply concepts to create operational models tailored to the client's needs.
- Feasibility Studies - Provide an objective and non-bias analysis of the system under development against the client's requirements and needs.
- Cost/Benefit Analysis - Provide an objective and non-bias cost versus benefit analysis of the system under development.
- Risk Analysis - Provide an objective and non-bias risk assessment of the system under development. The assessment will determine the risk factors and risk levels of the project and recommend alternatives to control, monitor and manage the risk.
- System Integration - Analyze, evaluate and perform system connectivity and data sharing to achieve the client's information system requirements.
- System Migration - Evaluate and perform systems change requirements for moving from the current environment to a new environment.
- Systems Reengineering - Evaluate, analyze, design and perform system changes to accommodate the system and/or application goals, objectives and metrics for the client's information system requirements.
- Business Process Improvements - Evaluate, analyze, design and perform process and/or organizational modifications to accommodate the business or group goals, objectives and metrics for the client's operational requirements.
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Evaluations & Recommendation - Evaluation of systems and applications for compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act and recommendations on changes to reach compliance.
- Usability Evaluations & Recommendation - Real-time evaluations and observations or desired systems and applications resulting in realistic recommendations. Will also assist with conducting and interpreting Focus Study groups.
- PC and Server Installations - PC and server installations, keyboard,printer, mouse, scanners, modems
- Wired/Wireless Network Installations and Consultation- Cable, cable modem and router installation and configuration. Recommend and install optimum network configurations to support your business model and requirements.
- Diagnosis, Maintenance & Repair - Evaluate system problems, perform repairs and basic routine maintenance.
- Virus Detection & Removal - Utilizing standard anti-virus software, detect and remove offending virus(es).
- Hardware & System Upgrades - Evaluate system problems, perform repairs and basic routine maintenance
- Training - Basic personal computer training, training on common desktop software packages, Customized training to meet the clients business objectives.
- Service Agreements - Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for supporting your computer environment.
- Preventive Maintenance - System cleaning, tune-up, inventory.
Business Development Assistance
We can assist you and your company with developing:
- Business Plans
- Business Process Improvements
- Creating and responses to Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Strategic Plans
- Marketing Plans